Custom Search

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crack Potatoes

Not for sure how this potato dish got this name but I must say that it is easy to make and taste so delicious. Perfect potato recipe for Thanksgiving

16 oz Light sour cream
2.8 oz (1 full jar) Bacon Bits
1 Cup Reduced Fat shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Packet Ranch dip mix
1/2 bag frozen, shredded hashbrown potatoes
 






Directions
Mix 1st 4 indredients throughly. Then add hashbrowns. Mix until well coated.
Put in lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake at 400 degrees 30-45 mins.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings. 230 Calories per serving.

shared at
tasty tuesday
cowgirl up tuesday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

3 comments:

  1. This potato recipe is a fat-lover's dream (and, I must admit I just gravitate to high-fat foods). Once in a while there's no harm, though, and I am definitely going to hang onto this recipe to serve on one of those nights when a little comfort food is called for. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops....missed the "lite" part of this recipe. Sorry. Guess that's because I usually use the high fat alternative. Still sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious! Potatoes, cream and cheese... just the thought of it makes me drool. Thanks!
    - - -
    chiropractic medical billing

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post