Custom Search

Friday, August 24, 2012

This Aloha Friday a meme hosted by the blog an island life  and also the night of our first home football game. I love to watch football. Many ask if I have a football player in school and my answer is I did but no longer. My children have all grown older but I still love highschool football. My question is:

Do you love sports? Do you regularly attend any games, listen to them on the radio (my mom as always did this) or on T.V





shared here
Chubby Cheeks Thinks

7 comments:

  1. Not a fan of watching sports, but do love playing baseball and going bowling. Love biking!!
    Here's my Question

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not play any sports and the only sport I enjoy watching is college basketball. We are big University of Kentucky fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sports. We do soccer.
    I watch football on tv (too much when dh is home)

    Yes. I love sports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just got in from an (English) football match, I love to watch my team, but its a shame we lost tonight :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in a college town and there is a ton of sports to follow.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/08/are-you-a-muppet-fan/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to watch football and hockey, and when I lived in Seattle my brother and I would alternate which of us was going to host our big Super Bowl party each year. Since moving to PA, not so much (mostly because the hubby isn't a big sports fanatic). I suspect when we move back to Seattle that will change... Maybe not him being a sports fanatic, but probably watching more sports with my brother's influence. ;)


    Getting all Judgy about Preschool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a big sports fan but I really enjoyed seeing my first professional baseball game in NYC a couple of months ago!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post