Custom Search

Friday, March 23, 2012

Saturday 9


1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?


oh its been quite a while probably about 10 years ago

2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?


yes I have more with my kids teachers than with my own

3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?

yes I do it is awful

4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?


lifes a dance and cant say that I would want either there may be that time in life where I would like to go back and change something or perhaps when life is struggling would like to go i future to see how things will end up

5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?


my dream is to go visit the mountain states it is so beautiful there

6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?


have no credit cards

7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?


car

8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?


yes when i was single was very careful and now with adult children warn them and remind them to be safe all the time

9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?
why was it that Southern Illinois did not get FEMA help in 2012 tornado

3 comments:

  1. I like your answers, especially to the last question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems none of us are big dancing fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear areas of SoIll were hot again last night. Yikes.

    Have a great rest of your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/finish-the-darn-laundry/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post