Custom Search

Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Potato and Pecan Pie Bites Perfect for Super Bowl

THese little bites are the perfect thing to bring to the super bowl party.






  • 1 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
  • 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
  • 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
  • 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon dark corn syrup
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg white
  • 2 (2.1-ounce) packages mini phyllo shells (such as Athens)

  • Preheat oven to 350°.
    Combine sweet potato, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring well.
    Combine pecans, brown sugar, syrup, vanilla, and egg white, stirring well.
    Spoon about 1 teaspoon sweet potato mixture into each phyllo shell, spreading to edges. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon pecan mixture over sweet potato mixture. Place filled shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack

    recipe source : My Recipes


    foodie friday

    tasty Tuesday

    2 comments:

    1. These sound amazing! I love me some sweet potato pie :)

      Thanks for following. I'm returning the favor.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
      Cascade Adult And Youth Mini Iris Lacrosse And Field Hockey Goggle

      ReplyDelete

    I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post