Custom Search

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Day GIft Idea Who Loves You Book by I See Me

Teaching a child to read is an experience that is priceless to me. When that book has been personalized for the child even better. That is what My Fairy Tale Books does. They place the child into the story by personalizing the book just for them. We were blessed to be sent a copy that celebrate the love we have for our two little ones. Both my little prince and princess are precious to the entire family and the book  we were sent celebrates that fact.

Walking through the book that contains so many beautiful pictures and lovely words that resound true. The book tells a story about how much we love our little prince and princess.


Just imagine what a great time you will have to read a precious book about how much you love the little one in  your life. What a great time Valentines day gift this would make. A personalized book you help create by filling in the blanks about the one you love and all the love that is around for them.


You can get your own I See Me Personalized book at their website www.iseeme.com
find them as well on facebook

9 comments:

  1. wow I think this is a great gift for kids . I do really love reading to my kids specially when they are interested on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love to have one of these!
    hollow_sins(at)yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this for my niece. These are adorable!

    kwalberg(at)hptmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! My daughter would just be so tickled if a book said her name in it! lol

    Shannon F.
    shannybakes(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great gift this would be for a special little person!

    annae07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, I just saw that they have Who Loves Me? for Twins! I now want that AND I would love to have The Super, Incredible Big Brother (for my twins' 3 year old big brother).

    irishmarmalade(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this book! my daughter would love it

    vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love personalized books especially since my daughter has a unique spelling of her name. Love their variety! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post