Custom Search

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Old dog, new trick

Old dog, new trick
This guest post from Doris Dillon
Who said that you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Whoever made that ridiculous statement never met my old dog or me. No, I’m not a dog trainer, heck, I don’t even have a dog, but I do have a grandfather. That’s right, I am one of the lucky few to still have my grandfather around. Anyway, with my grandmother passing away about a month ago, my grandfather has become increasingly lonely. One night last week, my wife and I were lying in bed talking about how sad it was that my grandfather is so lonely and if there was anything that we could do to help him with the transition. And then my wife came up with the brilliant idea to get my grandfather a computer and get him set up to use the internet. After finding a good deal on a cheap computer, I began to look for cheap internet service for him. That’s when I found http://www.wildbluedeals.com/. Thanks to Wild Blue, my grandfather now has a cheap, reliable way to keep up with all of the family no matter where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post