Custom Search

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursdays Button
 What a week this has been both grand and not so grand but there is always a way to be thankful in every situation. This week I celebrated my 25th anv. with my hubby and let me tell you it was awesome. We did nothing really special but what we did (have lunch together and dance in the living room) was enough to realize our love for each other after all these years is still there.

I am also thankful for my children each of them changing and growing into adults that I can be proud of. With jobs and school and so much going on that it is hard to say much else. What I know is that I love my children and I am very proud of them. Yes the growing pains do hurt as I watch them not need me as much and become independent adults. They prove to me that I did a great job but I was not alone I had my husband, my parents, grandparents and my heavenly Father who helped to guide me and show me the way so when it came time I could release them with love and not have worries.

These are a few of the things I am thankful for what are you thankful for this week?

also shared at http://fontenblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post