Custom Search

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Aloha Friday on this Beautiful Saturday

Aloha Friday is a time to rest up for the weekend and also blog meme hosted by An Island Life where bloggers ask each other questions that do not take a lot of thought. One thing that I am pondering about today as I laze around cleaning the house and blogging is The weather is beautiful today and a bit of a surprise for January. My thoughts resignate with the weather and the fact that I do like it warm like this but I also wonder why it is so warm. My question to you is

Would you rather have warm weather in the winter or have the winter weather that is expected?

2 comments:

  1. Since we really don't get the cold weather around here I wouldn't mind a little of it right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather have warm weather year-round! I hate the cold. OTOH, global warming is bad news, so... I'd have to LIVE somewhere it was supposed to be warm year-round to really appreciate it, ykwim?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post