Custom Search

Friday, January 6, 2012

Pork Scallapini



8 ounces egg noodles
1 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin, sliced 3/4 inch thick, pounded 1/4 inch thick
kosher salt and black pepper
1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup white wine
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley

Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Meanwhile, season the pork with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat it in the flour. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, brown the pork, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Return the skillet to medium-high heat. Add the wine and butter and cook for 1 minute. Add the pork back to the skillet and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve the pork and sauce over the noodles.


recipe source : Real Simple

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post