Custom Search

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sunday Stealing



41. What is a quote that you love?

I yam what I yam and I yam what I yam that I yam

42. Do you think of pure hate as something humanity created?

yes I think it must be because the earth I do not believe was not created with it

43. When was the last time you wanted to scream?

at work today it was a madhouse

44. Do you ever at times see the world in black and white?
sometimes mostly though I enjoy seeing it in color and full view

45. Have you ever thought that cell phones are too obtrusive?
Yes I often think back about my childhood and how the phone was off limits at meal times, certian time at night etc... and now each of my teens have them and they are not with such phone morals

46. In your life, where do you thank the rainbow will end?

where do I think it will end? I will be very thankful if I find the end with the pot of gold sometime in my life but that is still yet to be seen

47. What is something that you never want to do again?

I never want to make the same financial mistakes I have made in my life I believe if you learn from your mistakes then you are stronger than you were before

48.When was the first time you realized the world was small?
when I realized that friends that were across the world knew each other and a lot of this I found out on facebook

49. How you spend your time contemplating life’s mysteries?
wow I take life as it comes and really no time to contempate on what comes next or why it is the way it is

50. Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?

lots of time with whoever will listen

51. Do you care about the environment?

yes I live at the mouth of the Shawnee national forest and it would be odd for me not to care

52. What’s your motto for life?

well I have one that I use at work all the time "I don't want to complain, but you know how I am"

53. Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
sometimes i feel this way while I love progress the same as others it all depends at the cost of how it comes

54. Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?

not really sure about this sometimes I think so

55. Would you like to rule a country?

no way less responsibility for me the better off I am

56. Do you believe everything has a purpose?

yes I believe that everything and everyone was created with a purpose otherwise they would not be here

57. Is war ever for the best?
I am a peace loving person and believe that war as we know it goes beyond the boundries of need

58. Could you kill anyone in defense of self or loved ones?
I do not think I could but in the middle of the need to self defense or to protect someone I love we never know what we may do

59. How do you react to people (Such as Governor Rick Perry) who don't believe global warming is really our fault?
I laugh and feel sorry for them and where they have got their information

60. Does love conquer all?

it sure does give the best leg up

61. Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
not by me

62. Is world peace impossible?
my prayer is one day that we may find it

63. Is pride a good or a bad thing?
depends on how we use that pride: pride can be used to make the world better or to hurt the world

64.What do you think is the purpose of your life?
I am still looking for my purpose of life but believe it is to care for others and give love to all

65. Do you believe in karma?
sometimes I think we get what we give

2 comments:

  1. Good answers this week. The questions were a bit deep though, at least I thought they were. Cheers!

    The Vintage Recipe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Yam will be forged in my brain for the rest of the day :)
    Have a great rest of your weekend.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/what-do-you-think-is-the-purpose-of-your-life/

    Monday Mayhem is now posted!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post