Custom Search

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday 9

1.Who was favorite DJ and what radio station did you listen to as a kid?

96STO wicked wanda

2. What has been the weirdest thing you have worn in public?

had to be one of the many halloween costumes that I have wore before

3. What was the best part of last weekend?

was not real exciting work on Sunday and church that night it was good but the sleep saturday morning was the best of all

4. What was the most effective punishment for you as a kid?

grounding from whatever I liked most at the time

5. Would you lie to your significant other to not hurt their feelings?

I have before on minor things but normally he is the one that I tell everything to and always the truth

6. We're taking you order for breakfast. What would you like?

homemade cinnamon rolls

7. Do you celebrate Halloween? If yes, do tell. If no, why not?

we always have fun at halloween

8. Do you hand out candy to the neighborhood kids?

yes

9. What's the favorite age you've been, so far?

7 years old was a great time, 15 was as well oh I would say in all my years I have had great memories at one time or another

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post