Custom Search

Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
escape? Would not know those words I do not retreat until the battle has been lost.

2. What shows are you watching this fall?
lots of reality shows
3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
we went with the youth from church to Florida one time From Illinois to Florida with 30 teenagers on a bus made for quite a long trip at times but we loved it and made lots of great memories
4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
would love to one day

5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
often the thing that surprises them is to find out that I have 2 grandkids and that I was a teenage mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post