Custom Search

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back To School Re-Designed

This week I was watching a news program and the subject was back to schol supplies. This year many families will find it hard to purchase back to school supplies. Perhaps the secret is to use what you have all ready in a dressed up style. I found a great website that shared some of these very ideas. I loved many of them you may too. Just take a look.

This easy to make pencil box can easily be put together using a shoe box of sort and some supplies such as construction paper, wrapping paper etc.. that you may all ready have on hand.


I love this idea with a few stick on flowers, letters, shapes , etc... you can make last years supplies look as good as new. Well I think even cooler because your child is the designer.


Remember the days of friendship pins. We wore them on our shoes when we were younger. Now days dangles like this help decorate the backpack. What do you think?








Growing Up Gardner
I heart naptime

5 comments:

  1. These were some great ideas! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following, following back!
    Luv, Mare

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following, followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beads for the back packs! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! Thanks for linking up with Kidding Around Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post