Custom Search

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing



1. What has been you longest love relationship?


I am in it now have been in love with my husband since december 7, 1985 , been married for 26 years and so in love with him that this this love relationship will continue to go

2. What was the last gift that you received?

the mothers day gift from my children

3. What do you spend your extra cash on?

on my family

4. If you could live anywhere would you live?

I would live in a small town , probably the one I wanted so much to get away from when I was younger

5. Who's your cell provider?

verizon

6. What's your favorite mall store?

Debs


7. What's the longest job that you've had? (No parenting does not count!)

well I have worked for the past 20 years as a nurses aide not all in the same place

8. If you won the lottery, who'd you call first?

my hubby if he did not all ready know, then I am not sure my children or my mom

9. If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?

a nice family vacation for all

10. When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?

this past sunday

11. What's the biggest lie that you've heard?

not for sure what the last one was

12. When you go out with your friends, where do you go?

on a ride and we normally stop at thrift stores, antique malls and of course to eat
13. When was the last time that you cried?

last night watching TV

14. What food do you hate?

spinach

15. What do you like best about yourself?
 
my personality and the ability to think quick

8 comments:

  1. Antique malls = oh la la! Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a long relationship - takes a lot of hard work, which unfortunately many don't do these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie!

    I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment and let you know that I am following you back.

    Antiquing has become somewhat of an addiction for me, so I feel you there ;)

    I look forward to hearing/reading more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like to hear how much you're in love! 26 years is amazing. Thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been drawn to antiques lately - a lot of history wrapped up in them. I do like spinach, but it has to be combined with something else. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one…
    Hi there!
    Followed you here from SS, hope you can follow me back…
    Here’s mine:
    http://emotera.me/ss-the-nasty-meme-part-one/
    Just for a Thought
    Emotera
    My All
    My Prince  Macoi
    Trying Hard Techie

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 26 years!! I have been married 16 years so you have me beat by 10! Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving a kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow .....those 26 years is a long journey..Nice to know more about you...Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post