Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

http://www.mannland5.com/2011/03/getting-to-know-you.html

1. what inspires you?

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?

4. household chore you don't mind doing?

5. coffee or tea?

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??

7. what's the last book you read?

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
 
1 there are many things that inspire me from those that I take care of at work, my children, my grandchildren and the list goes on
 
2.well I last bought a couple of plants for the yard other than that all I have bought lately have been groeries
 
3. I like my own house for the most part but there are times that I would rather go out to a theater
 
4. there is only one that I can think of that I really don't like doing and that is mating socks I detest that job
 
5. tea drinker here southern style with plenty of sugar
 
6. I am picky I burn out quickly so all I can think of is bread because I can think of many different ways to eat it
 
7. Always True it was a great read and you can find the review of it here on my blog
 
8. they say I look younger but i have had this look since highschool and would love a change

2 comments:

  1. That was a lot of questions but I liked your answers! Thank you for stopping by and following...I have been following you:)
    I hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, southern-style sweet tea, delicious! I live in New York, so our "sweet" tea is hardly sweet at all.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post