Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Bit More About Me

1. Crunchy or soft tacos?


2. Do you scrapbook?

3. Do you take any daily medications?

4. What is your favorite sound?

5. Where were you born?
 
 
 
1. I love soft tacos check out this recipe here
 
2. I keep collecting things to scrapbook but so far no I am really bad about scrap booking
 
3. Yes I am a diabetic so I take medication every day a couple of times a day
 
4. My favorite sound is peace and quiet I am not for sure if I would like it if I ever found it but I would like to try
 
5. I was born in a small town in Illinois called WhiteHall

http://www.bassgiraffe.com/category/bassgiraffe-linkups

3 comments:

  1. I used to collect scrapbooking supplies too and had more than enough to make a complete scrapbook a few times over but I think I liked the idea of creating scrapbooks more than I actually wanted to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of scrapbooking supplies, but have yet to use them for actual scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post