Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Calypso Studios review

Calypso Studios are the makers of  products that seems to bridge the generation gap in our family. I love their products and so do my daughters.There are not alot of things that we all seem to enjoy together anymore.These days they are going for the hipper cooler items and I still like the products from yesterday. Calypso makes us all happy in the products that they offer.

Calypso sent a wrap bracelet from their wrap collection like the one pictured above. The beauty of this bracelet is simple but leaves an impact to me that suggest that life is free and fun. The easy life of yesterday was filled with jewelry like this and I am so happy that Calypso makes beautiful jewelry that allows my past to catch up to the style of today. Beauty wrapped up in a piece of jewelry.


The beautiful Sundance Black Santa Fe Necklace is one that I find a treasure and my girls agree. There are so many wonderful outfits that can be wore with this wonderful piece of jewelry. I can imagine wearing it with dress up clothes as well as casual clothes. Another thing that I love about Calypso is that the beautiful pieces of what I would consider art work are available at attractive prices as well. Many pieces of their jewelry would make for nice gifts for those that you love. Think about Mom for mothers day when you take a look at the many lovely items at Calypso Studios.
We also were sent the matching bracelet in the Sundance Black Santa Fe collection The only thing that I can see would be a problem is that the beauty of the jewelry is one that is mean to be cared
for and little sweethearts like my grand-children who may be interested in the beauty of the jewelry. In other words this jewelry is for the wearer to enjoy and others to look and not touch.

One of our favorite things about Calypso are their super fun totes.These fun bags are great to take anywhere you need a bag, a small trip to the store, papers to the office etc... The totes roll up into a neat little cylinder that can easily be kept in the dashboard of your car ready to use. My oldest daughter loves to keep them to carry on walks to the park with her toddler. The ease and comfort of the shop totes make them a fun and important tool to help keep you organized.
About Calypso Studios

Debuting in 2007 Calypso Studios shared a line of jewelry and acessories created  from Earths natural elements. Using materials like clay, shell, and glass their line of jewelry captured the eye and heart of many with their artistic style Calypso Studios' allows those that wear their jewelry to show their independent style along with good taste. The designs Calypso Studios share are spanning the age in both technique and distinctive and eclusive designs.


 Buy: you can purchase these products online at Calypso Studios Find Calypso Studios on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post