Custom Search

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 9

1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?


not that I know of this is something that I try not to do but in our highschool years there was a lot of drama where this may of easily happened


2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)


It would have to be a sappy movie like Fried Green Tomatoes when the girl leaves her husband to go with her friend but I must say seeing Patrick Swayze behind in Road House was an awesome time as well


3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?


my children being born and my grandchildren as well birth is a miracle that we are allowed how wonderful an event


4. What do you try to stay away from?



TROUBLE are the letters to the world that I try to avoid at all cost



5. What is it too late for?

Too late for my husband to give me a Valentines gift this year he messed that one up but good but I still love him


6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?


Oldest son graduates from University
Warm weather appears to be coming soon to Southern Illinois
Daughter arrives in town with two grandchildren along side


7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?

every day it seems as if "sorry " is always right on the tip of my tounge

8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)

That each of my children end up graduating from college or university and end up leading good strong Christian valued life (this would be a legacy that I as a mother would love to happen)






9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?

I am not easy to anger but it does come and when it does you are better to hide you head in the dirt




2 comments:

  1. I saw Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite line from FGT- "I'm older..I have more insurance". I say it all the time :)

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/02/know-your-signs-and-symptoms/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post