Custom Search

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Did you know that today February 16 is the date that the first check was written many many years ago. I have always taught my children how to care for their money saving money as well as paying for their debts and having pocket money was always very important to me. Have you had a chance to start your child on a way to learn how to save money and be responsible? Well let me share with you a few different websites that share ideas on how to do just this

essortment.com 
kidsbank.com
enemyofdebt
mykidsbank.org

teaching our children about money is very important as they are the next generation. My hopes is that you will have fun teaching your child to save money If you have any ideas on this subject I would love to hear those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post