Custom Search

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ABC Wednesday

http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/
The Letter of the day for ABC Wednesday is the letter
The e word that I choose to share today is the word egg. Eggs are delicious eaten by their selves with a bit of seasoning, baked inside delicious recipes and is the main ingredient in these breakfast tacos

2 corn tortillas


1 tablespoon salsa

2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese

1/2 cup liquid egg substitute, such as Egg Beaters

Top tortillas with salsa and cheese. Heat in the microwave until the cheese is melted, about 30 seconds. Meanwhile coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat, add egg substitute and cook, stirring, until the eggs are cooked through, about 90 seconds. Divide the scrambled egg between the tacos

also shared on



recipe source: eating well.com

5 comments:

  1. the incredible edible egg!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you set these eggs up. What a treat. This is something I can easily and happily make.

    Thanks for linking this to Let's Do Brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eggs are always handy source of protein. I fry up some eggs for my son when I don't have anyhing for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks wonderful and i'm sure it tastes good too

    nathalie
    abc wednesday team

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post