Custom Search

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Quotes = auctions

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

This weekend has been very busy. Yesterday i went to an auction and found lots of great goodies. So I thought my quotes for today would be ones that have to do with auctions:



  • People always say congratulations. When you’re a successful bidder it means you’re willing to spend more money than anyone else. I’m not sure if that’s congratulations or condolences. Eli Broad Quotes - Art Collectors
  • A fair price is the highest one a collector can be induced to pay.
    Robert Hughes Quotes - money - auctions - Art Critics

2 comments:

  1. Great quotes! I like the first the best.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first quote How true :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post