Custom Search

Friday, April 16, 2010

Cottonelle Roll Over Debate Has Been Settled


I recently posted on the great roll over debate. I now want to share with you that this great debate has been settled with teh Cottonelle Roll Over. The Cottonelle Roll Poll that some of you may have shared your opinion came out with America voting by an overwhelming amount for the winner the roll over. Cottonelle is honoring the winner by introducing the new, improved Roll Over package. We recieved a pack of the new Cottonelle Roll Over toilet paper and must say that it was pleasing to everyone. The softness was appreciated by every member of the family and I loved the fact that there was no mess or waste. The new Roll Over Cottonelle has been specially designed to roll with ease leaving a cleaner roll behind. The tissue paper now comes off easily with no waste because the new Roll Over Cottonelle is made so that the toilet paper will come off smoother and cleaner.

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Cottonelle and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I am disappointed! :-) I am definitely a Under kind of girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post