Custom Search

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is it Under or Over


I thought of the great Cottonelle over or under debate today as I looked at the roll of toilet paper hanging there on the roller with only just a few sheets remaining. I must tell you that with five (5) teens and three (3) adults the roll of toilet paper needs changed often. I am going with the over on this one as that is how I normally see the roll of cottonelle. My hubby on the other hand would go for under but then since I change the roll more than him my way counts here. Vote for the way you roll at Cottonelle Roll Poll

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Cottonelle and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post