Custom Search

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon


Today is the release of the ever popular Twilight series New Moon. My daughter for one has waited with baited breat for this movie to be released and today is that day. The news last night showed tons of movie goers standing in line hoping for a ticket to New Moon. This second movie release of the Twilight series has several wanting more so I have heard that a third movie will be released in the summer of 2010. Will you be heading to a theater to watch the new moon movie?

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of the books and yes I will be going!!! The series is amazing!


    Stop by Truth Be Told for our blog giveaway event! www.NaturalandSingleMom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post