Custom Search

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

March of Dimes bloggers unite



March of Dimes has been a charity of sorts that my family has alwasys supported. My mother lost her first child at 6 weeks old. Many years ago there was not alot known about why things happened or a lot of support for the mothers who lost these tiny babies. My mother has for ever spoke up for the March of Dimes and the wonderful work they do. Three of my own children were preemies, one being born without the sucking reflex, and all 3 of them requiring needed attention and oxygen at birth. While my three survived there are millions of babies every year that do not. The March of Dimes is figting to find out why and what can be done. Bloggers like me and you can unite and post about the babies that we knew or know and love.

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of the March of Dimes, thank you so much for helping us tell the world about the problem of prematurity. Working with people like you, we will ultimately achieve our goal "One day, all babies will be born healthy."

    Thanks also to you and your family for your many years of support for the March of Dimes.

    To learn more about what we're doing to fight prematurity, visit www.marchofdimes.com/fight.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post