Custom Search

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday


There are many things in my life that I am thankful for. I am thankful for the fact that my children know that my house is a place where they can show up at any time without alerts and I will take care of them. I loved the recent visit that my daughter came to visit bringing her brother who was away in college and her daughter. WE had a wonderful visit.


I am thankful for all the church friends and for the wonderful opportunity we are working together on this week. Judgement house that is a drama that lends itself to telling the story of what might happen at the end of ones life. If you would like to join in prayer for us that would be great. Last night we had several different prayer request and 2 salvation

I am thankful for a wonderful husband that often cares for me more than I care for myself. After being married for 20+ years he has learned that I am a go getter and when on a mission go til I fall. I am not sure why I work that way I just do. He is always the one there saying medicine, drink, sleep taking care of me. For that I love and thank him. I also thank God for pairing us together.


I am thankful for my children as always and the manner in which I watch them grow in maturity constantly. Oh the things they do and the pride I take in them. They have gained the respect of many of their peers, and elders. I know that my father would be proud of them if he were still alive to see how they grew up.


What are you thankful for? Share your blessings at the blog Spiritually Unequeal

9 comments:

  1. Family is such a wonderful gift from God! And sounds like you've got an especially wonderful family! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for. It's often the little things in life that are the most important.

    Wishing you a great day.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for blessing your children's recent visit. Time spend with loved ones are always so precious! Thank God for blessing you with such a caring and wonderful husband. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. May God continue to bless you and your family! Take care.

    God bless,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. family is truly a blessing from the Lord. God bless you more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly blessed! God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list of blessings were wonderful. There is nothing like family to make your heart happy. Sounds like you have a wonderful one. Blessings to you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annie,

    I always love reading praises about husbands.. Girl, you man is awesome. Hug him for me.

    Thanks for sharing your thankful heart. Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post