Custom Search

Monday, December 8, 2008

Simple Womans Day Book

For Today December 8, 2008

Outside my window:
The weather is a bit warmber but promises to get cold again. The sun has peeked aout a few times but does not promise to be out for long I can see the empty field which promises to be covered with snow this winter but at the present time looks like a fall day
I am thinking:
I am thinking about what a wonderful season christmas and what lessons I have learned from so many fellow bloggers. I have learned to save money, ideas to decorate, and the tips I have recieved have been used
I am thankful for:
Family, all of them , I have 6 children and each of them at this time are pleasing me. I am thankful my oldest son landed a great job. My son in law has also landed a terrific job. I am also thankful he was hurt no more than he was when he fell. I am thankful that I saved $21 dollars and the tips I have learned through blogs
From the learning rooms:
We are working on a few different things and incorporating lesson on themes. I have found some wonderful exercises to help stress handwashing and of course christmas
From the kitchen:
cooking up large pot of chilli and peanut butter plossoms to go with them
I am wearing:
comfortable yet not stylish sweatsuit but i do have santa on my sweatshirt
I am creating:
working on simple ornaments
I am reading:
looking for a great book at the present time have any recommendations?
I am hoping:
I can save a bunch of money on the holiday meal
I am hearing:
christmas carols from the card I recieved from fellow blogger recently
Around the house:
its beggining to look alot like christmas everywhere you look
One of my favorite things:
my only granddaughter Katelynn I love her so much
Plans for rest of week:
busy week christmas parade thursday and christmas church supper sunday

Read what others are doing over at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post