Custom Search

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

free digital flip camera

They are giving a free digital flip camera away over at http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/ you should check it out and try to win they are telling about their favorite holiday. I can remember one I was about 6 years old and just recieved all these wonderful toys from santa. but that was not just the best part the best part was playing with my new toys with my dad. I can remember this as if it was yesterday. He is gone now and I miss him terribly. I wish he was here with us at this time of year he just loved christmas and always made it special. Another one I can remember is when I was a teen mom and my dad took it upon himself to make my babys christmas special you would not believe how much he bought her. I could not believe it. He made it special by not only doting her with tons of gifts but also going to my tiny trailer where we lived and placed a basket of vegetable and fruit there knowing we had little to nothing. I love him for that and will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post