Sunday, July 17, 2016
Sunday Stealing July 17
1. What are your current obsessions?
blogging, day trips with the family are among the top obsessions I currently have
2. What are you listening to?
watching a crime show on t.v.
3. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
4. What are you reading?
been to busy with little time to read so ready to start new book but will be waiting just a bit
5. What’s for dinner?
family get together, watermellon, chips, sandwich, brownies and smores
6. What was the last thing you bought?
wow last night bought my grand=daughter a happy meal
7. Guilty pleasure?
sweets are what I love but not what I need
8. What training did you get and how do you make a living?
I was trained by a course for CNA's 6 weeks long but the career has lasted for 20+ years
9. If you could go back in time, knowing what you know now, and choose a different career path, what would you train to do?
no I would do it all over again. I have great friends, lots of life lessons learned and I am happy what more could I ask for. Not a lot of money, not prestige but caring for others is so much more important to me.
10. What’s your best time of day?
after I get off of work lol
11. Do you like being on a team or are you a solo player?
I play solo on a team with great players
12. What’s your favorite way to create art?
I can not draw a line with a ruler, cut out anything without making a mess , sing a song anyone wants to hear but I can cook and bake food that is desired by many
13. Name three items in your refrigerator:
always ketchup, mustard and pickles
14. Tell us about your first crush:
I was just telling this story the other day when I was six and knew a young man named bosco he was more than a friend we were like siblings and had so much fun together
15. The first time that I became a boyfriend/girlfriend was with who, when?
kid like relationship 2nd grade his name was Terry
16. Do you remember what you did onn your first date?
now dating was when I was 14 went to McDonalds and a Christian Event
17. How did you meet your current (or most recent) girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife?
I was 16, he called me up, I did not know him, blind date like..... 30 years later still together
18. How did your first romantic relationship end?
romance is in how you live your life it can be present every day if you want it to be
19. Do you remember your first kiss?
yes, freshmen in highschool, met him at band camp and kissed behind the bowling alley
20. What do we still not know about you?
so many things I have lived a full life with many stories and secrets
play along here