Custom Search

Thursday, July 21, 2016

National Junk Food Day



You may be an individual who dines on junk food daily or you may be a person that tries to avoid it at all cost. National Junk Food Day occurs on the 21st of July each year and is the one day during the year that you have the opportunity to guiltlessly eat your favorite junk food.

Junk food is defined by dietitians as any food that contains little nutritional value. Food high in salt, fats and sugars are often considered junk food as well. On junk food day you can dine on anything you choose. Since it is only one day eat as much as you want as well. The day after junk food day you should go back on the healthy diet

The unofficial holiday dedicated to foods on which everyone loves to snack. Try some of these recipes on annies home


One of my earliest post all about the candies that I love
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2008/12/zero-would-have-to-be-my-alltime.html


Delicious Magic Cookie Bars
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/01/simply-delicious-sunday-magic-cookie.html



Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/12/peanut-butter-cup-cookies.html

2 comments:

  1. Is this for real? I love it! I try to do an 80% good, 20% fun food ratio, fail dismally but at least I get vegetables in 2-3 times every single day. I might do a belated junk food day this weekend, it sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy junk food day actually exists. Gutted that I missed it though. I assume the law is similar to "calories consumed on your birthday will not have any affect" :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post