Custom Search

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday



In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God -- John 1:1


I teach the children in my sunday school class that the bible is Gods word. That we should follow the bible as a rule/guide book. That is what makes our life easier if we follow the rules in the good book our lives will be much easier. I for one try very hard to live like this but at times this gets very rough. This is when I get to the end of my string fall on my knees and begin again. Is the Lords love not wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. great verse. I've been reading it a lot lately!

    and those mudballs look great! i might have to try those today!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post