Custom Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

7 Quick Take Friday


  1. This week has been alot warmer than a week ago. Rain I can take ice and snow only when they don't stay for long
  2. Princess is sick with an upper respitory problem. I hope that she gets to feeling better soon.
  3. Went to the store with my mom today we were able to have a good conversation. I enjoy the great times that I can spend with my mom
  4. I think sometimes my daughter is like me and just wants to talk to me. I am so happy that she feels that way because to me that means I did my job right
  5. Dry skin has primarily gotten the best of me. If any of my readers have tips for dry skin I would love to hear it
  6. Valentines day is coming up and I think my older teens are starting to feel the pressure of this. Everyone wants a sweet heart for valentine day. I am sure that I will have more to share about this in coming post
  7. I want to say my readers are the best. I love to get comments and you all are always sharing on my love

That is my top 7 what are yours?