Custom Search

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mud Balls recipe : Easy to make recipe to share with your toddlers




Mud Balls

1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup dry powdered milk
1/2 cup raisins
Crushed graham crackers
Chocolate milk powder


Mix all ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
Show your toddler how to form the mixture into balls.
Place a small amount of chocolate milk powder on a plate and roll the balls in the powder.
Eat as a tasty snack or refrigerate and serve later.




you can find more great recipes at the blog Me & Lu

3 comments:

  1. I've heard of these but never made them, they sound great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I gotta make these with my kids. Thank you for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try these with Emily she loves everything that is in them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post