Custom Search

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today's Marriage Tip

The marriage tip that can be found and subscribed to at this link from for your marriage shares this tip today


Resolving an argument: Strategy #4 CO-EXIST. When neither of you is willing to move from your position, it may be possible to agree to disagree. Tomorrow: #5

This can often be hard but can be done. I often joke that when me and my husband was married our families were feuding. While they were not feuding as in the old sense of the word they never liked each other. They were just too different. So there have been many times that me and my husband have both decided to just live together with the attitude of agreeing to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post