Custom Search

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Stealing : Trivia about me

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Astrid Paramita. She states that she stole it at BubbleBoo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Opening…

Do you get regular massages?

only from my children

Do you have an answering machine?

nope

What cuss word do you use the most?

try not to but damn would be among the top

Are you underweight or overweight?

well overweight

Can you see your veins?

some

Favorite…

Soap?

love coco nut butter lined soap

Fruit?

love most

Kind of red meat?

love steaks, hamburgers

Fish?

catfish

Candy bar?

zero, milky way, snickers, 3 musketeers among the tops

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?

snack size only

Eaten lobster?

only in dips or salads that friends share

Climbed a mountain?

yes in the Smokey's

Been skydiving?

nope

Been water skiing?

nope cant swim

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life?

sometimes wish I had followed through with my education

Like your nose?

yes

Like salt and vinegar chips?

no but teens do

Eat salsa?

with chips

Own a boat?

nope

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?

their health

Your most macho trait?

don't really have any standing up for my children may be it

The longest relationship you’ve ever had?

23 years

Your most embarrassing thoughts?

saying things when I shouldn't or mistaking people in the middle of the store

Your most shameful moment?

when I get upset with my kids

This/That…

Bath/Shower?

shower

Markers/Crayons?

crayons

Pens/Pencils?

pens

Jelly/Cream Cheese?

jelly

Bagel/Toast?

toast

Finish…

My greatest weakness is…

not being able to say no

I wish I was…

a person who could solve all my childrens

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…

commit murder, bing a spy , or rob a bank

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…

squid

Firsts…

Credit card you had?

bank card only

Loan you got was for?

car

Paycheck was for how much?

not for sure but maid $3.75 hour

Time you had stitches?

6 years old in my head after bike accident

Time you went to the hospital for something?

fish hook in my foot

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?

pb toast
pastrami sandwich
steak sandwich
baked tater

Last thing you used a credit card for?

ordered granddaughters outfit from Kohls

What was your job previous to the one you have now?

owner of consignment shop

Last thing you celebrated?

New Years Eve

Last time you were at a sports bar?

never been

3 comments:

  1. I think you are so right about one's health. I never thought of those. Great answers. Have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being able to swim would kill water skiing! Great job, as always...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post