Custom Search

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Stealing::: Why not join in

Participating in an old meme I played along many times in the old days. I was delighted to see it was still around. Sunday Stealing originated and is published on WTIT: The Blog. It is where all types of questions are asked. These questions come from everywhere and the answers are even more random coming from all types of bloggers. So why not join in and become a thief as well:




Do you like snow? Why or why not?
if I can stay inside I think it is very pretty if I have to go out I do not care for it as much as I did when I was a child

    What are your favorite activities to do during the winter?
some of the same things as any season like car riding, but when I was younger loved making angels in the snow, snow men , having snowball fights etc...

    What does a perfect winter day look like to you?
Kids being able to enjoy the snow and me making a big batch of soup or chili

    What are your favorite meals/food you enjoy eating during the winter?
Chili, Soup, Stew, Roast, all top the list 

    What is your favorite winter holiday and why?
It would have to be Christmas time to get to get together , eat good foods and don't forget the presents

    What is your favorite pizza flavor and toppings.
love thin crust supreme pizza with all on it

    What are some items in your daily bag/ backpack.
crossword book, pen, wallet and money, a bit of candy will always be found in my bag

    Your favorite snacks.
fruit, mint flavored treats are always a favorite as well

    Some foreign countries that you would like to visit
Many that I would love to see but there is much in the United States I still want to get to as well

    What things that remind you of home
smell of good food cooking, quilts, and oh so much more

    If you have one, some items from your Amazon Wishlist
don't have one

    What was your favorite Christmas gift?
I received many gifts from my children that told me that they love me but loved my keychain that said grandma the best

what would your answers be?? Play Along

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you in that there are many places in the U.S I want to visit as well. I would love to travel a lot. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are loads of places in the US I want to see as well - some I have seen but my husband has not, so I'd like to take him to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Hope we see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to the US several times and, yes, there is much to see and much I haven't seen. I will return one day.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post