Custom Search

Friday, January 31, 2020

More About Me




. My favorite quote is ______________________..


2. My favorite part of February is ____________________.

3. A little known fact about me is _________.


4. _________ is the most rewarding experience in the world.


My answers
My favorite quote is hard to decide upon I repeat so many of them. But one that comes to mind is "hard work is worth it"

My favorite part of February used to be my sisters birthday but this past year she passed and this year it most likely be one of the saddest days for me

A little known fact about me is that I am scared of the dark. I believe my entire family is as we all like to have just a bit of light where ever we are not sure what is in the dark

Being a mom and grandma are the most rewarding experiences in the world. I have wore many hats but those 2 have been the ones that make me feel most blessed.

what would your answers be?? Play along here

retweet post
shared at facebook

shared at
facebook linkup --- twitter marketing like --- 2/15 --- done
hearth and soul party
facebook linkup === cbb ct --- 3/31

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear of your sister's passing. I understand why February will be a difficult month for you. I love being a grandma too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins. I'm so sorry about your sister's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. And I'm the same way when it comes to darkness. I always have and always will sleep with a nightlight on. Warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your sister's passing. I can only imagine. May God bring you comfort and strength. I used to be terrified of the dark. Thankfully, I'm much better now.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post