Custom Search

Friday, September 20, 2019

what really matters

When Life seems to take you on a long journey that may be going the wrong way may this poem that I share today help you along the way

What Really Matters

by Margaret Cagle


It matters not if I ever eat
Gourmet foods and fine steak.
It matters not if I ever wear
The finest clothes they make.

It matters not if I ever drive
The best cars that they sell.
What really matters most to me is
With the Lord, is my soul well?

We can just sin away our lives
And waste them down here below,
Or we can accept Jesus as Savior.
In His grace, then we can grow.

There is great peace in knowing
That when this life here is o'er,
I will step into God's presence
On that peaceful, golden shore


retweet post

shared a this facebook linkup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post