Custom Search

Monday, December 18, 2017

Happy Homemaker

Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::

I was in hurry to get to work so I skipped breakfast. By break time I was feeling it as I enjoyed crackers and tea

Right now I am:::: 

currently I am relaxing watching a spot of T.V. 

The weather outside::::

Not bad, in fact it is a bit warmer than most days this time of year. Has been a bit of sprinkles of rain from time to time

Looking around the house::::

 Looking around the house I can see all types of papers that me and kids have worked on for the Christmas season. The Christmas tree is shining and looks like an Island sorrounded by gifts wrapped in paper of variety of colors. Oh the season is one that brightens our lives as we look at the various Nativities in our home. The real reason of the season. We have been blessed so. 

On today's to do list::::

The day is over and has been quite productive. Working both inside and outside this house. Was able to speak with some disabled adults that were caroling place to place. Grand-daughter had girl scouts where she enjoyed a pizza party and exchanged gifts. We took a coloring set and she got a kit to make slime. Oh my how very cool we will share about that soon.

Currently reading::::

Been catching up on some old westerns in my free time. I am also trying to catch up on local news. I love knowing what is going on

On the TV today::::

Watching WCW Raw on T.V. tonight. I have admired wrestling since a little girl. It was always fun to watch but it has changed (like everything else) since I was a little girl 

On the menu this week::::

Monday::: Polish Sausage, fries, beans, and kraut with mini cupcake for dessert. 
Tuesday:::: Pasta with garlic bread 
Wednesday:::: we will be going to look at Christmas lights with kids in P.Js so we will eat out 
Thursday:::: Big night for family. Enjoying meal at local Restraunt
Friday::: road trip, sandwiches
Saturday:::: not for sure
Sunday:::: pizza as tradition


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::

I need to wrap a few more presents 

Looking forward to this week:::: 

I need to pick up a few more presents. Looking forward to new tradition of looking at lights with family. Tomorrow night a friend of mine is having open house at day care so we will go visit. This week we have a lot of family involvement not to mention Christmas. 

Favorite photo from the camera::::


My grand-babies on a shopping trip ran into a winter character.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:::: 

Have been studying lessons of Joseph and Mary , the angel appearing to them, and traveling to Bethlehem 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun winter character to run into! I love looking at Christmas lights, hoping to squeeze some more of that in sometime...though it may be after Christmas. Hope you are having a terrific Tuesday and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm running a bit late while still recovering and not having a HHM this week is allowing me to play catch up. I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas and will see you in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can see, I'm running a bit behind here. I hope you had a nice Christmas and look forward to catching up with you in the New Year! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post