Custom Search

Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Bit Of Hodge Podge

1. What's surprised you most about your life or life in general?




I am not sure if anything has surprised me through life. I think I have taken the good and the bad and rolled with it all. The middle daughter of a father who worked to much and mother who struggled with emotional issues. I learned that I would take care of all of my sisters and brothers, cousins, friends, my own family and the list goes on. That is who I am a person who makes sure her life runs and offering love to all those that need it

2.  Sweet potato fries, sweet potato casserole, a baked sweet potato, a bowl of butternut squash soup, a caramel apple or a slice of pumpkin pie...you have to order one thing on this list right now. Which one do you go for?




It would have to be the pumpkin Pie I so love pumpkin pie. If you are looking for a recipe for any great fall food do a quick search here on our blog

3. What's a famous book set in your home state? Have you read it? On a scale of 1-5 (5 is fantastic) how many stars does it rate?

There have been a few good books written about Illinois. Great books yes, famous books not sure what you would consider famous.

4. There are 60 days until Christmas...have you started your shopping? How do you stay organized for the holidays?

In all the previous years I would say I was over 1/2 way done. This year however, we have been behind all year and still have to do shopping. I keep everything in note books and folders

5. October 26th is National Tennessee Day. Have you ever lived or spent any time in Tennessee? Is this a state you'd like to visit one day?

As a teenager when my husband for the past 30 years and I were dating we visited The Great Smokey Mountains. We had a wonderful time and one thing I greatly recall are the passion plays. Does anyone know if they still exist

6. I have been having a great time with my grand-children and daughter. We have been having lots of fall and halloween inspired fun. Hope you all have lots of great fall as well

shared at
create with joy as well
wonderful wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post