Custom Search

Monday, May 15, 2017

Make Your Own Frog

I have a frog lover that I have raised and now as an adult still loves frogs. He loves them all from real ones, stuffed animal frogs, knick knacks and the list goes on. When I found this edible frog recipe I was delighted and knew I had to share it with you all as well.


To make your own frog you will need

Candy eyes balls
Package of green candy melts
Oreo cookies
Pretzels
Red candy for tongue
Green sprinkles

Melt the green candy melts following the directions of the bag.
Cover the pretzels and oreos in the candy melts. Place pretzels together ( bottoms side by side) Place oreo cookie on top of pretzels.
Place the tongue, eyes and sprinkles on the cookie!

And, you've got a frog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post