Custom Search

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Not Very Scare Halloween Movie List

Kids love to get into the Halloween fun. Some great movies that are not so scary and may be perfect for your little one are:Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (goes back to my own childhood)
I can remember sitting at home with my parents, brother and sisters and watching this movie. It was a short flick that was fun. I loved it where Charlie Brown got the rock.



The Worst Witch

Not only a movie but a series of books as well. Jill Murphy makes these books fun to read. 

Hocus Pocus 


a family favorite here. A movie that the whole family can watch as the sisters try to take their reign again. But it will be another group that will bring them down

Munstor Go Home


While they were re-runs that I watched I fell in love with the Munstor family and you may as well. Check out this great movie for a bit of fun

Halloween Town 


Another family favorite. One that is fun and a bit of a mystery as well. Exactly what is going on in this troubled town and how can it be saved. 

The Nightmare Before Christmas


This is my baby bro's favorite halloween movie. You may love it as well and watching Jack as he lives the Nightmare before Christmas

The Haunted Mansion 


A family favorite that I took our bunch to see at the theater and have rented several times after that. I believe we now own this movie. It offers a bit of scare, a bit of a mystery and a great movie featuring family team work. 

What is your favorite Halloween movie?? Have you watched any of these before?? What did you think

shared at 
funtastic friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post