Custom Search

Sunday, October 16, 2016

apple nachos



4 large Granny Smith apples, sliced
35 large marshmallows
1/4 cup butter
35 caramels
1 Tbsp evaporated milk (or half and half)
1/4 cup peanuts
1/4 cup mini semi-sweet morsels
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup

Slice apples and arrange on platter.
In saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter until creamy. Set aside.
In microwave dish, melt caramels with milk (cooking in 30 second intervals, and stirring). Set aside.
Pour marshmallow cream over apple slices, followed by caramel sauce. Drizzle chocolate syrup and sprinkle with peanuts and mini chocolate morsels. Serve immediately and enjoy!


recipe source here 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. its a hit around here as well thanks your visit and sweet comment

      Delete
  2. We use gala apples or honeycrisp for our apple nachos. It's an awesome after school snack at this house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use gala apples or honeycrisp for our apple nachos. It's an awesome after school snack at this house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so yummy. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so delicious, and look at all that colour!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so amazing! I'll have to make them sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks super yummy, I need to try this

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks delicious! I think my whole family would really like this recipe! I need to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This is something new to me, but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely sounds delicious! I want this please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom would absolutely love this so would my dad. They both love carmel and my dads favorite apples are granny smith

    ReplyDelete
  12. woah! that looks delicious. Granny Smith's are my favorite. At first glance, I thought it was bacon on the apples which is absolutely okay with me too....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combination of flavors. Apples are so good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen a recipe similar to this in pinterest and I think it's a great idea! It's going to encourage kids to eat more fruits and it's also very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look delicious. I've never thought to make this out of apples.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those look so good! I love making snacks with fruits as the main ingredient and this is going to me amazing as well! I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post