Custom Search

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sunday Stealing

Monsters in the Closet Meme



Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?

there is no door as it is decorative without a door on purpose

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

I do sometime, recently finding several mini dial bars obviously taken from somewhere

Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?

well, what exactly is it??? You, know I was once young

Where is your next vacation?

It's not exactly planned yet normally takes place in October

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

No but I do think that would be rather cool

Who do you think reads these?

hopefully lots of fun loving people as I will read all of those posted

Do you have a calendar in your room?

Yes, would be afraid what would happen if I did not have one

Where are you?

watching T.V. and answering questions on this meme in Southern Illinois

What’s your plan for the day?

well, I am filling this out a bit late as we had a family cook out. So the next thing I will do is watch some more T.V. play with the computer a bit more and then go to bed

Are you reading any books right now?

no not currently but I do have plenty of time to read and share

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

yes, since child hood I have counted my steps

Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes, but dont tell anyone

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?

Not really dance but I do seem to rock and move quite often when I should be sitting still

Do you chew your pens and pencils?

yes I do sadly when I am thinking I do seem to chew on fingers, pencils, pens or whatever

What is your “Song of the Week”?

Chris Stapleton is awesome right now. Love his voice.



Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Grand-daughter says no but I think real men wear pink and look good in it.

Do you still watch cartoons?

you bet ya

Whats your favorite love movie?

Grand-daughter says Frozen and I would consider Fried Green Tomatoes mine, You see we are thinking of other kinds of love her one of sister/friends and mine of the young and old

What do you drink with dinner?

juice for her and sweet tea for me

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?

she would have some barbq sauce and I love McDonalds sweet and sour sauce or ranch at other places

What is your favorite food/cuisine?

we both love a good country dinner with ham, potatoes and biscuit

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

she says mighty med (never heard of it) and I love fried green tomatoes and steel magnolias

Last person you hugged/kissed?

we love to share that answer as we hugged each other

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was for many years, she will be when she is old enough

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

nope and she better never

play along here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post