Custom Search

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Corn Tortillas with Shredded Chicken

My bunch really loves the spicy side of life and I truly love the easy way of life. This simple recipe fulfills both of those. Oh my how tasty this would truly be to share easy to make easy to eat and the spice would be there as well. Enjoy the simple side of eating


corn tortillas with shredded chicken



corn tortilla
Cooked chicken, shredded
Taco sauce
shredded cheese
lettuce
sliced tomatoes

Mix the flour, water and oil until it forms a dough. Knead until smooth. Pinch off golf ball sized globs and roll on a floured surface until flat. Place on a hot griddle or pan and flip after a minute or so.

Place shredded chicken, chopped lettuce, tomatoes and cheese on top. Top with taco sauce. Yummy!
shared at
nifty thrifty sundays
bouquet of talent
diy showcase
think pink sunday
happiness is homemade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post