Custom Search

Friday, December 26, 2014

Quick and Easy Chili

When the holiday leftovers are all gone and over the menu will then turn to winter meals and also quick meals as the day is shorter and the work days may be longer as I like to work over time when I have the chance and it does not cut into my fun time. Thus I am always on the search for good delicious meals that are quick and easy and filling. Check out the one I share with you today


Quick and Easy Chili


1 pound ground beef
2 29 ounce cans of pinto beans
1 15 ounce can of black beans
1 15 ounce can of light red kidney beans
1 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes
1 28 ounce can of diced tomatoes
chili powder
salt
worcestershire sauce

Cook ground beef in skillet with a few dashes of worcestershire sauce.
While the meat is cooking - empty the cans of beans and tomatoes in a large pot and heat on medium high.
Drain the grease from the beef and add beef to the pot of beans and tomatoes.
Add chili powder and salt. Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer on medium.
 
shared at
flaunt it Friday
kitchen fun with my 3 sons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post