Custom Search

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Never Forget


I will never forget 9/11/01 and I know there are many that are just like me. Whether we lost a loved one or not does not matter for the grief we all felt and the moment ingrained in our memories forever will be there forever . The moment that the first plane went into the tower with no one expecting that to happen and then just moments later with the second plane hitting we heard of 2 more planes in the air and where we they heading? I was at work with many other individuals that are close to my heart and our boss would keep us updated and we were all glued to the tvs as our daily work continued on. The devestation would continue on for days and the moment of fear would lead to wonderment. Now as the unrest of what will happen next with the area as the U.S. once agains debates about what to do I pray for our country and our leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post