Custom Search

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Are You Thirsty


One thing to keep in mind for your super bowl party is to think about where you will serve the drinks, what you will serve and what you will serve it in. The other day me and my girlfriends got together found some super cute wineglasses at the dollar tree and for  a few dollars created special drinks. For your party you may want to do the same or serve up something special. Plan that drink now best thing is to plan early.

shared at
friendship friday
project inspired
over the moon 

1 comment:

  1. What a cute sign perfect for a party. Thanks so much for sharing with us at #overthemoon link party. I’ve shared on social media. Have a great week and see you next week.
    Sue
    Sizzling Towards 60 & Beyond

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post