Custom Search

Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4

Going Coastal

I am starting just a bit late but I do have many things to be thankful for

1. At the top of the list always and forever is my Lord Jesus There is not one that has loved me more and did more in my life than he has

2. I was also blesses with someone to love me in life. After 26 years of marriage still going strong he has always done for me and our children and still is there no matter if the day is bad or goo. I love you my dear hubby forever and ever

3. I am very thankful for my parents who choose to bring me up in a manner with humility, respect and responsibility. From a very young age the work ethic was built that still helps me even into the days of adult. Respect for my elders was something that was built within us kids even at a very young age we are to respect our elders calling them mam, sir and always respecting them. This has helped me very much in my career in the health field.

4. I am very thankful for my brothers who are always there when I may need them. Sure they fuss and fight with me what siblings don't but when they are needed they are always there ready to help as I am for them

What are you thankful for? I am sharing this post on the blog Going Coastal as I am taking part in the 30 days of thankfulness

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post