Custom Search

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Diet Dessert Dip Recipe


Skinny Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip 
looking to trim a few calories during the holidays can often be hard to do with so many temptations out there. But with recipes like this one that I found on the blog Sallys Baking Addiction

  • 1/4 cup almond milk (or fat free half-and-half or skim milk)1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 2 Tbsp reduced fat cream cheese (or fat free)
  • 1.5 cups chickpeas (1 can), drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup light brown sugar (or Splenda. Can use up to 1/2 cup, go by taste preference)
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 tsp cinnamon (plus more for garnish)
Drain and rinse your beans very well. Pat dry.
Add all ingredients to the food processor, starting with the milk at the bottom. Blend until very smooth, scraping the sides of the blender down every so often. You will need to stir it every 30 seconds or so to get things moving.
Garnish with a touch of cinnamon and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the ultimate phase :) I deal with such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; www.reilingen.de

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post